Enrico Bonetti, AIA
For more than 37 years, New York’s premiere contractors, architects and designers have relied on Craz woodworkers, finishers and installers to execute high-end architectural woodworking projects for their most discernible clients in the Tri-State area and beyond.
We look forward to working with you.
Our shop is equipped to produce case goods and cabinet parts in quantity, and for
rolling and stationary equipment fixtures with shelves, counters doors and drawers.
- 12,000 sq ft facility
- 10 shop fabrication employees
- State of the art Komo 5’ by 12’ CNC Router. This is a heavy duty, industrial machine designed to run (2) shifts per day with absolute precision.
- 12 ft Martin Sliding Panel saw, digitally controlled.
- Holz-Her Edgebanding machine applies perfect PVC and HPL edging to seal edges of all parts. Allows melamine panels to be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected as needed.
- Unrivaled versatility, 37 years experience in producing highly developed custom projects, with associated applied engineering capacity for efficient, timely results.
Trade Only Please