Enrico Bonetti, AIA
For more than 37 years, New York’s premiere contractors, architects and designers have relied on Craz woodworkers, finishers and installers to execute high-end architectural woodworking projects for their most discernible clients in the Tri-State area and beyond.
We look forward to working with you.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, we are available and equipped to produce
case goods for medical applications and cabinet parts in quantity, and for rolling and stationary equipment fixtures with shelves, counters doors and drawers.
- 12,000 sq ft facility
- 10 shop fabrication employees
- State of the art Komo 5’ by 12’ CNC Router. This is a heavy duty, industrial machine designed to run (2) shifts per day with absolute precision.
- 12 ft Martin Sliding Panel saw, digitally controlled.
- Holz-Her Edgebanding machine applies perfect PVC and HPL edging to seal edges of all parts. Allows melamine panels to be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected as needed.
- Unrivaled versatility, 37 years experience in producing highly developed custom projects, with associated applied engineering capacity for efficient, timely results.
Trade Only Please